2014/03/18

A little BIG Sackboy


A couple of years ago (in 2008) there was this competition by PlayStation Switzerland where you had to design a costume for Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet) and the following ones were my entries:

Inspired by a certain American hip hop recording artist

Well... there are lots of cows around here where I live

Because why not!?

sagazoolo?

The first three are more or less self-explanatory. However, it is OK if don't get last one, since it is based on a fictional character by me. I might come back at "sagazoolo" at a later point.

Oh and "Sackboy as Sackboy" won first place! They actually produced several 1m (~3 feet) tall Sackboys wearing itself as an outfit and sent me one as prize!

Not for sale! ;D


Which one is your favourite?

...

CiaoCiao

No comments:

Post a Comment